- Senior Global Marketing Manager
- Salary Circa £65k
- Home based
This company is the leading provider of acrylic surface design materials serving customers and market demands around the globe.
They are looking for an senior marketing manager who can bring a high degree of skill to the role.
It would be of benefit if you came from a similar background; previously worked within solid surface, acrylic sheets and design resin industry, so understands the products and business.
The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for leading all marketing activities for the corporation including developing both product and regional strategy while managing the brand strategy, market research, market trend analysis including colors and overall aesthetics, creative services, digital / interactive marketing and marketing communications.
You'll be working with distributors, architects, interior designers, fabricators for industries around the globe.
- Establish and execute marketing strategies for multiple product portfolios including the positioning and Features/Benefits strategy for all product(s). This would include appropriate sales literature, trade show strategies, communications strategy, promotion strategy etc.
- Develop and implement promotional strategies to provide a consistent look and feel that drive greater brand awareness, preference, and sales across all product portfolios.
- Manage the CRM capability to track and assess project pipelines and determine ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Ideal candidate:
- Self starter, able to work remotely, strong stakeholder engagement, comfortable working across different markets and cultures
- Excellent communications skills to execute marketing strategies for multiple product portfolios Including sales literature, trade show strategy, comms strategy and promotions strategy
- Strong on traditional marketing (brochures, training materials)
- Expert in digital, a key area of focus for the business
- Forward thinking, comfortable to work with R&D to optimise new ideas
Reporting directing into the GM, this role does not have a direct report.
*** Please apply if you feel your skills match this opportunity ***