This person will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle. Set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line. Define the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds. Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, and marketing, to drive from a product's conception all the way through to its launch.
As a Product Director, this role will drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of company's SaaS products, driving the Net Zero Carbon agenda for our clients. The role will interface with Products Engineering Lead, and provide sound and actionable market insights, to ensure the company solution yields outstanding value to delight its customer and remains at the forefront of AIoT enabled carbon management solutions.
Experience in carbon/GHG emission management, IoT, digital solutions, and software product management is a strongly desired.
Global Product Director (Carbon Management)
- Analyze market requirements in overall carbon and emissions management domain, to deeply understand our customers, the market, and emerging technologies; Understand customer pain points, establish a clear view of customer needs, simplifying complex issues and developing appropriate solutions for their needs. Oversee analysis of customer requirements to define product strategies and identify product opportunities to expand market share.
- Own and lead Global product strategy for Carbon Management applications; identify relevant products adaptation and bring them to international products roadmaps.
- Manage the lifecycle of product and service development through launch - opportunity assessment, requirements definition, pricing, competitive analysis, development, and product launch.
- Write Product Requirement Documents that clearly define what is needed to create a competitive offering. Contribute to the development of sales tools and collateral.
- Oversee the development, and scheduling of ongoing training for direct and indirect customers and ecosystem partners.
- Analyse and clarify user stories (business requirements) to establish a clear and commonly shared description of the required behaviour.
- Collaborate with the domain leads to create & refine user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Define and track success metrics, and continuously adjust our approach based on customer needs and business goals.
- Build authentic and trustworthy relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including ecosystem partners.
- Balance the needs of customers and partners, resource-constrained engineering teams, and the company's revenue goals, by being a successful negotiator, resolving conflicts, and working with others toward shared objectives.
- Synthesize and evangelize learnings about the business, the market, and our customers to the rest of the organization.
- Support Sales and Pre-sales team in the analysis of customer business cases and proposition of value-added solution.
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams, including Sales, Operations, Developer Engineers, Marketing and Management to deliver on new product ideas and improve current ones.
- Establish shared vision across the organization by building consensus on priorities leading to products / functionalities' execution
- Build best-in-class product communication/training materials for internal and external products.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree/Masters in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field with strong understanding of software development
- At least 12+ years experience as Product Manager with minimum of 5 years' experience in the Carbon / Emissions Management or IOT/Industry 4.0 area.
- Experience working in a high-growth self-serve B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially in serving small and big business as a core customer base
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Preference for technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Passionate in joining Climate Tech company with topics of Sustainability
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110525