Global Training Manager
Experience in niche luxury beauty or fragrance brands essential
Office based Mayfair, London with some international travel
A unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial luxury sector training manager looking for ownership and accountability of global training programmes to work across a portfolio of luxury skincare and fragrance brands.
You will be responsible for delivery of the brands' sales education programmes.
- Work in partnership with the Sales teams and Brand Managers, to support the growth plans of the business through development of highly engaged and educated, client-centric specialisits across retail, distributor and internal, global networks.
- Training content will include, but not limited to, product knowledge, brand knowledge, selling and consultation skills, and continued professional development.
- You will support the induction needs for all new employees within the brands.
- You will implement and continually assess the impact and productivity of the training programme and support the Regional and Area Sales Managers in monitoring brand execution and counter-level KPIs.
- You will contribute to the generation of training materials and selling tools as required.
- A significant appreciation of differing cultures, able to travel frequently and to work collaboratively with the Sales & Marketing teams and retail & distributor partners in each market.
- Experience working in the beauty industry, preferably with experience across luxury retail, in a training and education capacity
- Proven experience of delivering multi-faceted training programmes globally
- Understanding of the luxury industry, high-net-worth consumers of luxury goods and services and the drivers of purchase and advocacy of luxury brands
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisation skills and ability to lead by example with very high standards of professional conduct
- Self motivated and driven, naturally inspirational and with energetic and productive work ethic
- Ability to work remotely whilst being well connected to key teams
- Ability to think creatively about requirements to deliver programmes to high brand standards
- Proactive approach to planning and problem-solving
- Highly resourceful team player, collaborative in style with colleagues, customers and partners
- Effective manager of multiple priorities and projects
This is a truly unique opportunity that won't be right for everyone.
If you feel this sounds like you, please get in touch with a short introduction on email of why you are suitable.