Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting a Senior Manager for the Greater Bay Area (GBA) on behalf of a well-respected healthcare business, which is going through a significant growth phase. Monroe Consulting Group Thailand has been retained to exclusively support with this confidential role.
The position will mainly be managing and leading consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Evaluate the commercial potential of the Greater Bay Area
- Develop and execute a project plan outlining how resources will be allocated to achieve the project objectives
- Perform cost calculations and coordinating budgets with the Financial Department and key stakeholders
- Perform market analysis to identify the opportunities, competitors and potential risks of project plans.
- Design and review procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the project plan
- Provide guidance for the continued compliance with applicable law and regulations when conducting all kinds of business activities
- Communicating strategic objectives to staff and stakeholders at all levels and provide guidance & monitoring the progress made with each project stage
- Facilitating suitable interventions to prevent costly delays
- Maintain professional relations with all stakeholders and external parties such as investors, principals
- University degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 5-10 years related experience in the Healthcare industry, but not less than 3-year experience on Project / Product Management with client-facing responsibilities;
- Related experience in Healthcare Industry in Mainland China will be advantage
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is required
- Experienced working with different business stakeholders and cross-function teams
- Good analytical and decision making skills with a high attention to detail
- Presentable and possess excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite of software
- Possession of PMP or relevant qualification is definitely an advantage
- Proficient in both written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese & English
- Able to travel to Mainland China and Macau