Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of Group / Holdings Business Local Conglomerates in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a GM Human Resources prospectively become HR Director, the job is based in Batam, Indonesia.
As a senior leader, the GM Human Resources will have a pivotal role in delivering the operational and strategic HR agenda for the whole business in holding. You will interpret and understand strategic HR priorities and interpret them for your business areas, whilst driving forward the corporate and HR agenda for transformation.
- Lead the implementation of HCA's HR strategy and objectives.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Owner, Boards, C-Levels and senior management teams (working closely with all upper management/stakeholders)
- Collaborates with the business to define organization and people strategies that effectively support the business strategy and deliver results.
- Provides consultation on organization design, team effectiveness strategies and change management initiatives. Provides expert guidance on the utilization of expert change management strategies to ensure adoption.
- Analyze and solve business challenges that impact organizational effectiveness, productivity, business cost, and profitability.
- Ensuing the development of the local HR team and acting as a point of escalation
- Deliver and oversee the local people plan including recruitment initiatives, performance management, employee engagement and learning and development, etc.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources/Business or other related
- 15+ years of seasoned and experienced in people management as strategic HR.
- Experience in working/ influencing key stakeholders
- Ability to think and lead strategically, understand and drive toward the big picture while remaining detail-oriented and hands-on in daily HR operational matters.
- Demonstrated success in redesign and automation of people processes to remove waste and inefficiency.
- Significant strength in detail orientation and awareness of key business metrics and value drivers that deliver strong operational HR support on the fundamentals.
- Proven success in leading and facilitating significant initiatives (for example, organizational redesign, restructuring, etc.) incorporating inspirational leadership to create a compelling vision for the initiative outcome.