Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Multinational FMCG company. Our respected client is looking for a highly motivated and driven Operations Manager who has been in the F&B FMCG Industry with Manufacturing experience at least 5 years of solid experience. The job is based in South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Plan, organize, direct, and run day-to-day operations to exceed desirable production target & expectation.
- Increase production, assets capacity, and flexibility while maintaining high level quality standards and minimizing costs.
- Being responsible for production output and quality.
- Implement strategies that align with strategic initiatives and providing clear sense of direction and focus for the local plant.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Having minimum experiences of 5 years in F&B Manufacturing and holds minimum bachelor's degree in food technology, or any related field.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles including budgeting, strategic planning, resources allocation, and human resources.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory, and stewardship processes.
- Strong Team Building, decision making, and people management skills.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by examples.