6/12 month contact
My client is one of Europe's most promising Cyber security companies, who aim to become world leaders within unified vulnerability management. They offer an entrepreneurial workplace with constantly new challenges and opportunities to learn and develop while you work! Their platform for vulnerability management is helping hundreds of organizations proactively strengthening their cyber security defense. Accordingly, They have helped their customers avoid many incidents that would have caused serious damage and economic loss.
ConSol Partners Client is currently looking to hire a Senior Golang Developer to be a part of an existing team building great things within their products. You will get the unique chance to work with product development within cyber security and deliver against a global market. The team is responsible to build, support, scale and secure thier platform. They are striving to build effective teams with focus on automation, security and reliability where everyone together owns the platform.
- Building Go or C/C++ apps on multiple Operating Systems.
- Designing optimized and performant Golang or C/C++ applications.
- HTTP / REST API service communication.
- Message Queues (MQ) integration and communication.
- Planning and driving technical projects.
- Co-operating and coordinating with multiple teams.
- We will be extra interested if you have:
Nice to have
- Experince within scaling on-premise applications delivery.
- OTA software updates.
- Software packaging such as MSI.
- Worked with containers.
- Scrum and agile development.