Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a Decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that provides value for investors and gamers in the emerging blockchain metaverse (Social + Gaming + Non-Fungible Tokens).
Our distinguished client is currently looking for a Graphic Designer. The winning candidate will be responsible for originating brand assets, and producing graphics needed for gaming related content. We are looking for someone who is proactive and enthusiastic about the gaming industry.
- Draft, prepare, source (when applicable), review and edit graphics, which include brand assets, thumbnails, posters, marketing materials etc. wherever necessary
- Collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders (management, ideation team, video editors, production team etc.)
- Guide and provide support to video editors to ensure content produced is aligned with the overall company branding
- Participate in meetings with the team to discuss/brainstorm on ideas and determine graphical vision/brand story
- Maintain schedules and monitor progress of tasks on multiple projects to ensure content meets the relevant time-lines
- Experience working with daily and weekly content delivery deadlines
- Able to multitask and prioritise projects based on notes, content and deadlines
- Able to make sound editing decisions and apply good judgement to create a coherent and effective end product
- Highly motivated and action oriented
- Able to work and communicate within a team structure while able to work independently
- Able to translate ideas into complete projects
- Experience in producing graphics related to gaming preferred but not mandatory