- Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives. The role includes coordination with each Business Units on strategy and implementation of marketing, brand, and PR group role.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the group and oversee its implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the group's unique "voice"
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- More than 5 years' proven experience in managing marketing, brand, and PR with regional exposure
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Ability to strategize and manage multiple brand portfolios with a distinctive persona
- Ability to coordinate PR and Branding implementation on the ground (Hands-on and can-do mentality)
- Pre-existing understanding of agent market / B2B Market would serve as an advantage
- Experience in working in startup and VC would be a plus point