Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Digital Services Group Company based in Southeast Asia looking for Group Head of Strategic HR, it is the Holding Group of over 10 startups.
The Group Head of Strategic HR role will assist Group CEO and the Executive Team for the planning and implementation of the company's short and long-term Human Resources goals. This role will be responsible in developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the group, specifically in organisational development, performance and culture, as well as compensation and benefit.
- Directly responsible in leading the managers of each division/business unit to establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall group's operations objectives
- Analysing and evaluating existing strategies, policies, and procedures, and reforming a centralised HR policies for all business units
- Work closely with the executive/senior management of each business unit in the group as the strategic business advisor on key organisational and management issues
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective
- Develop recruiting strategy and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in human resources, strategic management, business administration, or a related field
- A minimum of 5+ years of HR experience of executive HR experience, International HR experience is preferred
- Strong foundation in key HR domains: OD, C&B, PMS, L&D, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations