Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading national textile manufacturing company. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years of strong experience in human resources divisions. This position will be based in Central Java, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Develop corporate plans for HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health, safety, etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, development, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Psychology, Management, or in any related field.
- Having at least 15 years of strong experience in human resources.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be placed in Central Java, Indonesia.