Executive Recruitment Firm Monroe Consulting Group is working with an International Healthcare company in search of a Group MIS Manager to lead their team.
- Manage system installation and maintenance of company software and application in accordance to the Group IT policy.
- Oversee IT related matters for the Group (includes Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore and Philippines)
- Plan and carry out IT projects and ensures the completion within timelines, quality and budget.
- Provide effective IT support for business applications (i.e. SAP Business One, HCM, CRM, LMS), infrastructure and office systems.
- Manage third party service providers, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with budget, timelines and quality requirements.
- Ensure users are adequately supported by IT services for their day-to-day operation.
- Knowledge on server, storage, network topologies
- Hands-on experience with SAP Business One.
- Preferably prior experience with leading implementations and maintenance of e-commerce/CRM/HRM systems.
- At least 4 years of IT management working experience in a similar role.
- Strong people-skills; a good communicator, listener and someone who can express their requirements concisely and accurately.
If you're ready to kick start the next phase in your career and this role is something that peaks your interest, apply now or send your cv directly