International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a retail platform provider. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for Group Product Manager position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The dedicated Group Product Manager will be responsible for working with stakeholders to define strategy, requirements, and release schedules. To that end, you will be in regular communication with the leadership team on roadmaps, product and program updates, and risks. Cross-team coordination, product management, problem-solving, data deep dives and executive communication skills and exercising good judgement under pressure are core to this role. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who, given a goal, can figure out how to align teams and resources to achieve it.
- Responsible for leading the product management team throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to customers
- Hire, coach, mentor, and develop a customer centric, detail-oriented team of product managers that can rapidly deliver value to customers
- Prepare the product team to enter all sprint planning and backlog grooming meetings with understandable, thought out, and complete written requirements
- Set complex short and long-term strategies with far reaching impact for an entire product team
- Align, generate buy in, and keep senior stakeholders up to date with the product team's progress
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software product management & development in e-commerce, financial services or warehousing and fulfillment domains
- Proven ability to manage people for at least 2 years
- A highly detail-oriented person who supports business propositions with data and logical thought
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficient with English comprehensive skills