Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a multi-national pharmaceutical/health-tech company. As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking an experienced Growth Director to lead the team. The opportunity is based in Selangor, Malaysia.
This is a global role where you will oversee the growing business and expansion of the Company marketplace platform with leading pharma vendors and formation of strategic partnerships across the healthcare industry.
- Lead, manage and drive the team to develop and execute growth strategies to profitably grow revenues and expand the account base in target markets.
- Act as a strategic partner, understanding the clients' marketing and business needs, developing an ongoing roadmap for continued success.
- Drive effective, accurate, and timely forecasting and pipeline reporting.
- Work with marketing, pre-sales, partner management and professional services to maximize opportunities and foster cohesive growth strategies.
- Pipeline development and customer/vendor acquisition activities to drive growth for marketplace platform.
- Identifying areas of new opportunities within current client relationships (white space) under the guidance of client leads.
- Designing strategies with regional ops and sales team to expand client relationships.
- Build executive level relationships for new prospects and with present clients.
- Work closely with product and sales team on meeting client needs to ensure customer acquisition and retention to meet growth targets.
- Business leader with 5 - 10 years regional marketing experience; ideally in pharmaceutical principal companies with at least 5 years' experience in a management position.
- Strong ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with C-level and key decision makers.
- Responsible for overseeing client relations, contracts, onboarding, renewals, and growth.
- Knowledge of digital advertising and marketing technology; well-developed product sensibility and experience translating technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Track-record of collaboration across a large organization to deliver to expectations.
- Experience using measurement and analytics to position performance data to illustrate impact.
- Demonstrated success in a high-pressured commission driven environment, with a history of converting leads and achieving revenue targets.