Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a software development company providing an order-book exchange that offers Filipinos fair access to the top cryptocurrencies and other digital assets for the first time. Our respected client is seeking a professional who is experienced in growth and development of products for the job of Growth Marketing Head. The job is in BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines but can offer a permanent WFH arrangement.
As the Growth Marketing Head, you will focus on the growth of the business. A unique role wherein it is in the middle of marketing and product development and varies from company to company, having to set foot in each department and understand the importance of both acquiring and retaining customer. Your sole focus is to hit growth targets, ran FinTech Applications, customer retention, and engagement, so the primary concerns are customer acquisition, activation, retention and upsells.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Growth Hacking - Strategies regarding the reach of the company. It may involve marketing initiatives, market testing, or experimental trials to discover what works and what's not. You'll be focused on scaling your company as quickly and sustainably as possible.
- Growth Management - You may be responsible for managing other marketers, freelancers, and strategic planners, or will be heavily involved in KPI measurement and other ROI metrics while keeping a finger on the pulse of what works and what's not, and pivot strategies to meet upcoming needs.
- Growth Nurturing - Use of new or existing strategies that retain current customers.
Key Requirements Include:
- Great interest and knowledge in Cryptocurrency.
- A professional who has experienced both marketing and product development throughout their career.
- A professional who is extremely creative and partnered their natural talents with data and analytics.
- Has working experience with research tasks ranging to split tests to KPI reporting.
- Experts in acquisition opportunities for owned, earned, and paid media.
- Offer superior management and leadership skills.
Note: Official job title may vary depending on discussion and agreement.