Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a company that is dedicated to the global market, and product content includes sound data collection, technical support, background scientific analysis, and research.
The H5 Game Development Engineer is expected to be responsible for the development of the company's H5 games, auxiliary tools, communicating and planning. The job is in Ortigas City, Metro Manila, Philippines, with onsite work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of the company's H5 game
- Responsible for the development of auxiliary tools such as editors according to the needs of game functions.
- Responsible for communicating with planning and back-end developers, completing logic and interaction design, etc.
Key job requirements:
- Use TypeScript coding for at least half a year.
- Familiar with Egret or LayaAir game engine, must have more than 1 medium and large game development case.
- Familiar with engine custom controls, including upper-level UI controls and lower-level self-drawing controls.
- Familiar with and use common animations such as frame animation, attribute animation, Spine animation, and keel animation.
- Familiar with HTTP, WebSocket, TCP protocol, and the packet and unpack of protocol data stream.
- Ability to independently build and develop complete medium and large complex H5 applications and games.
- Familiar with software development design patterns.
- Understand H5 Dom API.