Head, Change Enablement and Management
The role will be the Head of ITSM Change Enablement and Management and will be the go-to person for transversal needs across ITSM teams related to business strategy and target operating model, finance and vendor management, program management, demand management and compliance, risk and issues, organisational change management, and people, communications and administration. This experienced resource with knowledge of business needs and product capabilities, agile techniques are crucial for the effective operation of the ITSM target operating model.
Business Strategy & Planning:
- The primary responsibility of the role is to support the definition of the vision and long-term strategy for the ITSM domain in alignment with the overall TTO and ET strategy. A key aspect of this is the design and implementation of the Target Operating Model (TOM) in addition to coordinating and tracking Department wide planning activities. This is achieved through partnership with key stakeholders from across the Function and regional teams. The Change Enablement and Management Cohort provides transversal services to other cohorts - Service Operations, Service Excellence and ITSM Hives, helping them to achieve their objectives.
Finance & Vendor Management:
- The role is responsible for assisting the Global Head of ITSM by providing a solid financial framework supporting the optimization of ITSM's investment portfolio, simplification and standardization of practices and procedures, as well as simplifying recharge. Key aspects include managing the BAU and Investment budget, Save for Growth programs, Vendor Management for contract ownership, licensing, renewals, resourcing, and any other special projects that may be taken up (for e.g., establishing the ServiceNow Centre of Excellence)
People, Communication & Admin:
- A key aspect of the role includes helping each of the cohorts to set up their objectives and key results, manage performance related issues, rewards and recognition and enabling ITSM colleagues with career development and growth plans. Besides this, the person in this role will be in-charge of communications related to My Voice (Employee Survey) actions, seasonal greetings, webpage maintenance, townhalls and other events. Admin activities include location specific activities, e-learning, leaves and timesheet, travel, and transport expense approval etc.
Project Management Office:
- The project management office has been centralised for all the hives in ITSM. This requires the person in the role to ensure an operating rhythm across the different programs and projects, which is efficient and effective. Supported by the team team, the person in the role will be accountable for day-to-day project governance, the upkeep of clarity data, program and project plans, project resource management, cost forecast, action tracking. etc.
Organisational Change Management (OCM):
- The role is expected to partner with various stakeholders, support the hives to develop and embed a strategic engagement framework to raise awareness about new product and services launch and implementation initiatives. This will be enabled through effective communication including proactive development and implementation of communication plans, content development, creation and maintenance of distribution lists and digital communication channels. Implementing and embedding Ways of Working (WOW) and Agile approach to project management across the ITSM domain will be a key priority.
Business Intelligence & Analysis:
- The person in the role will work with the Business Intelligence and analysis team to develop reports, and based on data analysis, support management decision making. Data analysis is performed to identify patterns and trends, which can help ITSM improve on its service to the organisation, recommend changes to current business processes to improve efficiency and profitability, measure performance against targets to determine whether goals are being met, recommend process improvements that can help the business achieve its goals.
- Supported by the team, the person in the role, will safeguard the overall integrity and coherence of the various initiatives that is funded by Priority 4 refinement forum. The person will lead the team to develop and maintain the program environment to support each individual initiative, supported by the Project Management Office (PMO). The program management oversight includes delivery for ServiceNow, establishment of ServiceNow COE, Helios, Leap, Event Management transformation and various other strategic delivery for the transforming ITSM organization.
- As ServiceNow implementation is scaled up across the organisation, the person in the role is expected to drive the demand management process and provide governance and management of the demand pipeline and act as primary partner for the ITSM domain to capture, structure, align and plan business demand and match this demand with the ITSM's objectives and roadmap. The objective is to ensure consistent capturing and prioritization of the demand towards IT and regular alignment and prioritization of demand.
- The person will work with teams outside of the ITSM domain to ensure required clearances (for e.g., Cloud Clearing House submission) are obtained prior to go-live and contract renewals. Besides, the person will also be expected to write papers/ briefing notes for submission to regulatory authorities and governing boards for notification or approvals, as and when needed.
Risk and Issues tracking:
- The person is expected to regularly review program risk and issues, including CRISP, and ensure that appropriate remediation is in place.
- ITSM Cohorts and Team leads, including Product and Process owners
- Vendor Governance, Business Planning Management, Project Management, Finance Management Teams, Resilience and other functions across Enterprise Technology.
- Supply Chain Management
- Vendor Management Office
- Legal teams
- Cloud Governance
- Risk and Control functions
- TTO Domain Heads
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in ITSM Operations.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional Policies & procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology discipline or a related technical degree and 15+ years of experience, preferably, in the financial industry
- Demonstrates ability to define strategy and establish and execute plans to deliver the strategy. Should have a good understanding of Organisational Change Management, Financial and Business Management, Vendor Management, Business Intelligence & Analytics, and Communications
- Proven track record in developing successful client engagement strategies, plans, and leading the execution to deliver on strategic goals
- 15 years ITIL management experience including the planning and directing of complex ITIL process implementation at an enterprise level of a nature similar in size and scope of
- Good ITIL understanding and ability to demonstrate and clearly articulate understanding of the Change, Incident, Problem, Event, Configuration Management and Service Level Management processes
- Must possess up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging process areas consistent with the ITIL® V4 Process Model
- Experience utilizing Service Management tools preferably BMC Remedy and/or ServiceNow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations to multiple levels of the Management.
- Demonstrates experience in achieving CMMI and ISO 20000 certifications.
- Agile model of working - Foundation certified/trained
- Ability to lead/influence others effectively and skilled in recognising high-calibre talent, training, and mentoring team members into experts in their roles.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Business Data Analysis
- IT Incident Management
- IT Service Change Management
- Data Gathering and Reporting
- IT Audit and Control
- IT Industry: Trends & Directions
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Service Excellence
- IT Standards, Procedures & Policies
- Stakeholder Management
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684