Head of Brand Communications
A creatively driven, forward thinking name within the flexible workspace community seeks a Head of Brand Communications to guide them through an exciting period of rapid growth and place them ahead of the competition.
Reporting into the CMO, you will be responsible for providing impactful and effective results-oriented marketing to create an emotional connection with current and prospective members and achieve greater brand awareness. Day to day duties will include:
- Tactically driving forward the brand strategy
- Ensuring the marketing and communications plan is aligned with the business strategy
- Maintaining brand integrity
- Creating impactful partnerships strategies
- Striving to deliver clear brand propositioning and ensuring that it stands out and stays relevant
- Articulating brand purpose using traditional and experiential marketing channels
- Delivering the brand and consumer PR programme
- Developing a strong and inclusive membership proposition
- Supporting on the corporate narrative
- Developing a high performing Brand Communications team of 7
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled Brand Communications specialist who is able to understand and drive forward strategic plans and has a proven track record of developing campaigns that have delivered real business growth.