International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing global digital healthcare leader in Vietnam. Our client is seeking a Head of Business Development with 5 or more years of hands-on experience in the healthcare industry.
This role will be ideal for business development & sales growth professionals who are experienced in developing new businesses and building up a new team from the scratch for both B2C & B2B.
Reporting to the General Director, this role will lead the sales and business development department of Vietnam, meet, and exceed revenue targets through acquiring new clients, upselling to existing clients, developing new market segments, and developing strategic partnerships with the ambition of growing Vietnam healthcare market to redefine new care experience.
- Develop and execute new business solutions/growth strategies and plans in partnership with potential clients/partners.
- Build and maintain a continuous pipeline of new business through plans for proactive outreach, managing qualified leads, and targeted account mappings
- Create winning strategies with potential clients/partners to secure successful opening and closing deals, end-to-end support including pitching, alignment, negotiations, contracting, implementation, and engagement.
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior executive-level customers and customer influencers.
- Lead client account planning, segmentation, and pipeline development.
- Provide marketing intelligence to sales management.
- Organize and participate in strategic promotions, events, conferences, industry events, and product launches.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional to build a funnel for new business opportunities and to resolve issues faced by clients
- Maintain easy, quick, and high-quality interactions with all touch points and escalate resolutions in a swift and client-centric manner.
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent qualification.
- 5-8 years in the field of business development and management.
- Preferably gained experience from Healthcare/Insurance/Education/Industrial company.
- Outspoken, proactive, able to work independently with excellent face-to-face and telephone communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hunter instinct, go-getter, and self-motivated.
- Strong team player with good relationship management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion to excel in the healthcare industry.
- Good command of English