International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group, is recruiting on behalf of an international Financial Service company.
Our highly respected client is seeking for a Head of Business Solution and Change Management. The job is open for Expat/ Vietnamese, the candidate will be based in HCMC.
- Leading and developing a team of Business Analyst managers, senior managers whose skills and experiences are fairly considered top in market. Build, maintain and promote a healthy and collaborative relationship with relevant, business stakeholders ranging from customer related like Marketing, Sales and Servicing to internal functions like HR, Finance, Strategy and Risk & Compliance
- Take initiative to fulfil business change requests and actively provide innovative solution to internal and external business stakeholders. Collaborating with engineering, Tech delivery, IT Ops and Governance to ensure business solution can be delivered with agreed roadmap and quality.
- Acting on behalf of the CIO, when required, in relevant meetings (Steerco, senior leadership meetings, presentation of important initiatives, etc.)
- Collaborating with industry solution providers to search for innovative solutions and leading the tech-driven changes to keep the company ahead of the curve in customer experience, business operations excellence, and workforce of the future.
- Managing all business change requests in a well-established portfolio that deliver both the company's strategic priorities and target technology roadmap/standards
- Computer science graduate with an MBA or master's degree is preferred.
- Experience in BFSI.
- Strong negotiation, articulation skills and strong vocal.
- Open to expat (prefer who can speak fluent Vietnamese)