International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational consumer financial company.
Our highly respected client is seeking a Head of Collection with at least 7-year management experience in debt collection field. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Review and build retraining process include target plan and activities.
- Actively offer challenging contests or programs for improving performance of callers.
- Combine with other departments to develop the debt collection system, dialer system
- Responsible for recruiting personnel to ensure as headcount plan.
- Propose plans, new solutions to ensure the target and quality, optimize operation cost and resources of the company based on the performance and daily productivity, especially Field.
- Responsible for ensuring to comply the regulations in each period.
- Suggestions, co-setting the internal contest, challenging to improve the performance.
- Combine with the relating departments, co-building the documents, policy, debt collection system, mobile app for hard field, dialer system to ensure the collection operation seamless.
- Combine with other departments to co-setup and update the bonus schemes.
- Make periodic reports (daily, weekly and monthly) about performance and productivity, assess the potential debt collection activities risks to CEO.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- At least 15-year experience in debt collection field and 7 year in managing role
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Have good understanding of consumer finance industry