Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading online advertising and technology company that helps advertisers achieve their performance and branding goals across digital media channels.
Our respective client is looking for a Head of Collection who will oversee a team of credit bill collectors and ensure that the team is meeting production goals, complying with company standards, and generally performing the essential functions of their position. He/she will also be in charge of leading the collection efforts in the Philippines and of coordinating with other countries on their collection efforts including internal reporting about collections. This position requires hybrid reporting and will be reporting to the Finance Manager and is located in Makati City, Metro Manila.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Records data and creates spreadsheets showing the progress of individual efforts to collect debts, speaking with individuals who wish to speak with a supervisor, and approving and allowing settlement and payment options.
- improve and automate our collections process (SOA creation, payment reminders, etc.,)
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in collecting overdue payments for charge accounts.
- Reviews delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for the collection of overdue accounts.
- Organizes collection workload according to degree and amount of delinquency and assigns accounts to workers for collection.
- Write letters or approve form letters for use in collection attempts.
- Authorizes or refers accounts to the manager for repossession and legal actions against debtors.
- Assists subordinates with collection activities in difficult cases.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of clerical workers in related activities.
- SAP or ERP experience is preferred but not required.
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Banking, Financial Services or equivalent
- At least 3 years related work experience in supervisory level handling credit and collection teams
- Must be responsible and trustworthy, able to multi-task, and have keen attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ready to work immediately
- With organizational, strategic, Technical and leadership competencies.
- Good economic understanding and industry insight (good customer and market orientation)
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations