Head of Compliance
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a leading dialysis center in Malaysia.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the adaptation, implementation, maintenance and supervision of the company's compliance program and its key concepts and procedures acting as an independent and objective function;
- Adapts and implements globally provided policies, training content or other material to local needs and advices stakeholders about compliance requirements to ensure compliance awareness as well as effective management of areas of potential compliance risk;
- Monitors, analyses & assesses local business transactions, processes, structures, as well as external developments & adapts compliance program accordingly to make it more effective.
- Identifies potential risks and initiates appropriate (preventive) mitigating actions, provides practical compliance-related solutions to reduce compliance-related risks, taking into consideration internal and external implications and / or supports their implementation
- Provides training on compliance topics to local employees on a regular and ad hoc basis and tracks participations
- Ensures regular and ad hoc information flow to Regional & Corporate Compliance Department for a sound collaboration with Regional and Global LCOs.
- Organizes and maintains compliance records, documents and files and conduct regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders;
- Conducts compliance controls testing and ad hoc assessments. Act as liaison to oversee the fulfillment of auditor's requests, evaluate and respond to all preliminary findings and recommendations, guide the business in preparing corrective action to address findings and recommendations, and ensure timely completion
- Participates proactively in relevant compliance and investigation support deliverables, networks with internal and external stakeholders and attends educational activities etc. to further professional development in consultation with Head of Regional Compliance.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Compliance in international, multi-cultural environments. Experience in medical device, healthcare, pharmaceutical or life science company is an added advantage.
- A degree in finance, accounting, law or possession of relevant compliance certifications is an advantage.
- Solid interpersonal, communication, intercultural, collaboration, change and project management, presentation / moderation, action orientation / problem solving skills, as well as the ability to deal effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Result driven "people person" with can-do attitude and high service-orientation
- Strong sense of responsibility and visionary skills
- Solid degree of flexibility, e.g. willingness to travel or situational adaptability
- Fluency in local language as well as English language.