Head of Content
Report to: Business Unit Head
Job Location: Singapore
Our client is a leading Fintech business. They believe there is always a smarter way to achieve your aspirations. Through the power of their AI technologies, savvy consumers can now access a diverse range of lifestyle brands and services. They are now one of the biggest regional players in Southeast Asia and Greater China, rapidly expanding across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Hong Kong and etc
- Lead the team to monitor the quality of daily content and capture up-to-date trends in and out app to enhance a healthy ecology and community security.
- Grow and build the KOL/KOC Network within APAC region; Celebrities, KOL's and partner talent agencies.
- Build KOL (influencer) communications plans, optimising KOL database across key region social media platforms
- Build strong relationships with partners and relevant industry connections and MCN agencies
- Build and manage the Content ecosystem construction in SEA countries, Output the regular analysis report based on the data and operation action, evaluate content strategy of each country, contribute to deciding content direction.
- Proactively identify the issues and Business needs at different stages, provide the improvement Strategies on strategy adjustment.
- Responsible for follow-up the Cross-functional project, setting clear objectives and ensuring the smooth implementation of general strategies.
- Collaborate with regional brand, and local marketing teams to optimise and improve content to hit KPIs
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 10+ years working experience in Internet-related areas, familiar with regional users and culture, highly sense of the content understanding
- 7+ years of experience in KOL/Influencer management and MCN (multi-channel network).
- 5 years of leadership experience; regional coverage would be an advantage
- Has broad international connections in MCN agencies and KOL/KOC Network
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin due to regional coverage
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit, positive working attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work well under pressure
- Good understanding of all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg. No: R1218722