Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading Fintech company in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a highly competent professional for the job of Head of Corporate Strategy (Fintech). The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The position plays a leadership role in the business, leading the strategy management team in the development of long-range of strategic plans and objectives through the identification of strategic issues and opportunities that could influence business growth and profitability.
- Create & execute strategies from formulation to execution and also get stakeholder alignment to the strategy recommendations.
- Identify additional opportunities that have tangible, intangible and direct benefits to the company.
- Collaborating with business unit leaders in gaining their input into the firm's strategic direction helping coordinate their efforts in alignment with the firm's strategic plan
- Analysing and leading in new strategic initiative ( this encompasses merger and acquisition, fund raising, networking with potential investors, and assess company growth plan through public & private market).
- Creating forecast model and budget to determine asset allocation and monitor the performance of the company.
- Spearheading fundraising initiatives, preparing presentation and building connection to potential investor and partners.
- Leadership - Inspires results by engaging others
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to manage and motivate teams to deliver top quality results under tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with internal groups and senior executives
- Undergraduate degree in business administration - concentrations in finance, strategy a plus
- 3+ years of management consulting experience at a top tier consulting firm*
- Exceptional ability to multi-task / manage multiple tasks with concurrent deadlines