One of my clients, an SME bank, are looking to build out their digital banking operations department and are currently seeking somebody to head up the Customer Service division, managing a team of 7.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for the set up and management of operations and customer service model for the digital bank
- Responsible for all customer service aspects of the banks product set
- Responsible for identifying and escalating any SARs to second line
- Forecast headcount requirements across the team - analysing real and anticipated customer volumes
- Manage the customers lifecycle - Onboarding, CDD, Payments, Enquiries, Complaints etc
The successful candidate must have vast experience in customer service and operations as well as running a team. Experience in digital banking environment would also be advantageous. Customer onboarding, payment, SWIFT, Card Operations experience all essential to be successful in this role. In return they are offering a salary up to £90,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus.