International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational insurance company in searching for an outstanding Head of Finance for partnering with the business to achieve its financial objectives by providing valuable financial analysis, business insights, and solutions.
Also, this job holder will support new business initiatives and provide strategic guidance for the organization's overall development.
- Support the CFO in the timely delivery of financial and capital plans.
- Lead and drive the overall financial reporting and drive the financial budget and forecast process in alignment with Group's methodology.
- Provide finance business partnering services to cost centres within the Company to enhance analysis, control expenses and to ensure expenses are fully justified in supporting the decision making process.
- Drive effective expense management and effectively construct overall OPEX projection for business planning purposes.
- Corporate Services: Oversee the corporate services function including administration, property and procurement management to support business growth and strategy. Maintain company's financial control; policy and process governance; and ensuring its optimal condition and alignment with business strategy.
- Financial Reporting: Develop and manage the financial reporting process to provide timely and accurate financial information to the management team and stakeholders.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Develop and manage the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure accurate projections of future financial performance.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct financial analysis to identify opportunities for cost savings and revenue growth, as well as risks to financial performance.
- Financial Operations: Manage day-to-day financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting functions.
- Cash Management: Develop and implement strategies to optimize cash flow, minimise cash holding and maintain appropriate levels of liquidity.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all applicable financial regulations and reporting requirements, including tax laws, financial reporting standards, and internal control policies.
- Leadership and Team Management: Provide leadership to the finance team, including coaching, mentoring, and professional development.
Skill & Experience:
- Monitor performance and quality of result data, plan for improvements.
- Stakeholder Management: Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including banks, auditors, partners, and regulatory authorities.
- Take ownership for expense monitoring and controlling of the business departments in charge.
- To ensure that all finance and actuarial reporting requirements are met as required for financial reporting, regulatory reporting and management reporting and that all required accounting entries are completed as required to support business operations.
- To ensure proper internal financial controls and functions are handled effectively according to policies and procedures.
- Actuarial qualification or other financial professional designation (ACCA, FSA…) is a plus
- At least 10 years of financial management experience
- At least 8 years of working experience in the life insurance industry
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good communication skills needed to present processes, guidelines and strategies to management and functional heads both at the Group and local level.
- Good negotiation and communication skills are required to work with external parties such as regulators, tax auditors and reinsurers.