Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of an international securities and investment service provider. The company has operated under one of the leading Malaysian banks. The company has provided many investments consulting related to financial products of equity, fixed income, derivative, structure notes and etc. with focus on both retail and institutional clients.
This position will be responsible formanaging fixed income product portfolio, building up company investment margin as well as company market cap, seeking sale opportunity of new client base and maintaining relationship with existing clients. Apart from technical area, this person have to oversee the overall performance of fixed income team by supervising and coaching the internal staffs as well as supporting regional office about the investment report.
- Established and maintained strong relationships with fixed income investment clients to continually drive revenue growth.
- Managing brokerage services of fixed income products e.g. Bonds, B/E to new and existing clients.
- Coordinating with Fix income sale, IB or related team to support primary market and secondary market
- Consulting with clients to outline and analyze their financial situations and develop strategic solutions to further their financial-planning goal.
- Commit to acquire new accounts.
- Provide fixed income products to specifically Primary Market.
- Required fix income product knowledge (Bond) sales with multiple years' experience.
- Hold CFA/Bond license
- Prefer 30-40 years ole
- Fix Income product to primary market knowledge
- Prefer Hunter Character.