International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational consumer financial company.
Our highly respected client is seeking a Head of HR with at least 10 years' experience in Human Resource management. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Prepare manpower cost calculations for budget and quarterly financial reviews
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with government, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years' experience in a multinational environment
- Proven experience in Finance & Banking
- Experience in Consumer Finance is a plus
- Proven people leadership (managing a team)
- Ability to establish rapport with all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand key business drivers, to design and deliver appropriate HR solutions
- Diplomacy, tenacity, and the ability to offer wise counsel
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and forward thinking
- Ability to plan, prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring