Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Thriving Local Mining Conglomerate company for the role of Head of HR with a strong experience in HR Operations and Building Corporate Strategic Foundation.
Job Responsibilities :
HRM Strategy and Policy
- Formulate strategic planning for the HC Department (long-term and medium-term) which integrates with the company's strategic planning
- Formulate HC Department's annual work plan in accordance with the strategic planning that has been prepared
- Prepare a budget plan for the HC Department in accordance with the company's annual work program
- Recommend an effective organizational structure to the company leaders
- Provide coaching, mentoring, developing employees, line leaders, and potential successors in accordance with the company's competency management, leadership development, and succession management systems
- Foster team spirit and create a work culture among workers consistent with the company values
- Identify change management needs and manage the implementation process
- Coordinate the process of planning, procurement, and control of manpower
- Direct and manage personnel actions, e.g. recruitment, promotion, transfer, and termination if required
- Work directly with executives to facilitate the implementation of their employment responsibilities
- Responsible for complying with government policies and regulations regarding employment
- Directing and facilitating the creation and maintenance of harmonious work and industrial relations
- Directing and managing the provision of quality human resource administration and HR information system
Occupational Health and Safety
- Promote and encourage compliance with OSH rules and regulations among all workers, including contractors
- Maintain a high level of worker engagement through the provision of competitive remuneration and according to the company's capabilities
- Direct and manage the provision of worker and family health programs
- Facilitate workers using the company's Performance Management System, including performance planning, feedback, and evaluation
- Facilitate workers to develop and monitor worker's Objectives & Key Results (OKR)
Learning and Development
- Directing and managing the preparation of the competency management system as well as its training and development program
- Direct and facilitate organizational development programs, such as organizational design, development of company values and culture, change management, leadership development, and succession planning
- Direct and manage management and performance enhancement system
- Design and maintain the Competency Model and Dictionary in accordance with the company's business development
- Identify, develop, and maintain talent to support the sustainable achievement of organizational goals
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.