Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of Multinational Consumer Goods Company.
Our respected client is seeking a Head of Internal Audit with a minimum of 5 years' experience in Managerial role, and this will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Identifying risks in business processes and then reviewing as well as strengthen the internal control to mitigate the risks.
- Monitoring the implementation of company's policy and standard procedure in various business processes to ensure company's governance is in place.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the business processes in Commercial and Supply Chain.
- Executing the Group Internal Audit's Annual Audit Program
- Preparing and executing the Local OU Internal Audit's Program based on level of risk and current internal control.
- Communicating the audit report and recommendations to Management and Group Internal Audit to gain awareness and action plan from them.
- Monitoring the audit's recommendations implementation to ensure risk mitigation, internal control and business process improvement to maintain the momentum of risk management actions.
- Supporting the Management with ad-hoc assignment or analyses.
- Run succession initiatives in Internal Audit Functions to create Internal Audit Function's leadership sustainability.
- 3 years minimum experience as Head of Internal Audit, with qualifications (QIA/CIA/CFE/AK/CA).
- Able to perform risk-based reviews and review financial/commercial/operational /IT processes.
- Having UK SOX / Japan SOX knowledge, having experience in those practice will be preferrable
- Excellent in Excel/Data Analysis skill
- SAP knowledge
- Good level of business English to be able to hold meetings and write fact-based reports
- Experience of overseas working, international outlook, different business cultures
- FMCG experience
- Having anti-fraud / forensic knowledge
- Good Corporate Governance knowledge