Head of Investor Relations, Global (Blockchain Technology)
- Exciting opportunity within fast-moving start-up
- Fund raising and investor relation
- Maintain a strong relationship with existing/potential investors
Due to the business's expansion, our client is looking for Head of Investor Relations. You will take ownership of all aspects of fund raising and investor relation matters, and forge and maintain a strong relationship with existing/potential investors to ensure consistent communication and understanding of investor preferences/parameters.
You will be working in a fast-paced and innovative environment where you will play a key role in delivering successful fund raising of the company from strategic and financial investors to support company's growth ahead of the related market developments.
You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and work closely with the team in navigating the liquidity and funding market landscape of the blockchain environment by providing an accurate and solid brand representation for the company in the markets.
- Identify, connect and build relationships with the potential investors and drive the preparation and maintenance of marketing materials including, but not limited to, investor presentations, Private Placement Memorandum and due diligence materials during fund raising and in between fund raisings
- Lead the execution of all fund raising activities, optimising investor communication and coordinating the investor's information needs through due diligence requests and on-site visits
- Manage end-to-end fund raising process and servicing existing investor base
- Lead the preparation and coordination of periodic and ad-hoc Investor Meetings
- Handle all ad-hoc investor queries, liaising with the appropriate investment teams where necessary to ensure high quality responses are provided in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Finance and other teams on presentation to support IR messaging and content development
- Coordinate with Finance and Legal/Compliance on reporting obligations
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or MBA with mins more than 12 years of experience in working for private equity, venture capital, and investment banking and strong experience in the current crypto and blockchain landscape would be highly preferable
The candidate must have proven ability to work in a remote-first environment and relish the challenge of a fast-moving start-up. Absolute comfort with tools for modern remote work as well as an unwavering attention to detail are an absolute must. Strong experience working on multiple assignments at once, while maintaining project deadlines and excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work in a fast-paced environment
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgement, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D I License No. R1544539