Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading international life insurance companies in Thailand.
Head of IT is responsible to lead team of developers working on projects across departments and businesses functions. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and be part of the executive team leading the direction of the company.
- Head of IT will work closely with top management which will provide you the career prospect with a guarantee and attractive benefit
- Lead the IT, IS and Software Development department
- Manage, grow and optimize a great team with emphasis on teamwork and technical mastery
- Seek continuous improvement in technology platforms and processes
- Review, revise, and propose new policies and procedures to provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all data
- Develop and lead technology initiatives that align business development, internal customers and external clients
- Collaborate across departments providing business process analysis and identify areas of improvement
- Select, oversee and nurture our relationships with external vendors and consultants
- Collaborate with members of the executive team to identify ways IT can assist the company in achieving business and financial goals
- Identify new IT/IS strategies and technologies; evaluate resulting organizational impacts.
- Ensures that IT, IS, and network infrastructure adequately support the company's computing, data processing, communications needs, and comply with the law and any requirements from regulators
- Implement a continuous vulnerability assessment and exposure analysis process and deliver timely remediation across applications and infrastructure
- Develop and implement the Information budget
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field is required; MS/MA/MBA is preferred
- Experience in and understanding of Life Insurance business is required.
- Expertise in planning, budgeting, evaluation, and implementation of IT/IS initiatives with the ability to estimate total cost of ownership and cascading consequences of implementation
- Experience working at the intersection of new and legacy systems
- Proven ability to deliver superior results on managing IT/IS/Software development projects
- Deep expertise in team management and agile delivery practices
- Collaborative, strategic thinker who leads with honesty, transparency, and vision
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement forward-thinking and customer-centric mindset
- Experience working in Fintech environment and front-end applications a plus.
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and presentations. Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing is a must.
- Ability to articulate technology impact to business customers at all levels
- Ability to listen, synthesize, and build consensus astutely and with superior judgement
- Ability to attract, retain, develop, and motivate high quality professionals