International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international Financial Service company.
Our highly respected client is seeking for an IT Governance Director. The job is open for both Expat and Vietnamese. The candidate will be based in HCMC.
- Lead and manage the establishment of strategic, operational and technical decision-making process required to ensure that IT services are aligned to the organization's priorities and risk appetite.
- Function as the single point of IT management contact for key elements such as enterprise IT policy governance, enterprise IT strategy, and IT risk acceptance.
- Ensure visibility, escalation and management of IT risks inherent in the delivery of technology services.
- Monitor key performance and key risk indicators and escalate breaches in triggers or limits.
- Responsible for procedure governance and oversight.
- Execute and mature the IT Governance program in line with heightened standards and mandates.
- Maintain supporting program framework, charters, and processes.
- Through analysis, advise on performance against established risk tolerance and performance objectives.
- Develop and implement processes to assess and/or monitor the effectiveness IT procedures to ensure adherence to standards and policies as appropriate.
- Develop frameworks and processes to ensure that IT activities support enterprise business objectives within its established risk tolerance.
- Conduct gap analysis on new and emerging guidance and lead the IT organization in adoption.
- Work collaboratively with other corporate oversight functions to identify and implement consistent and effective approaches to risk governance and control-based activities.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with all areas of Risk Management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronic Engineering.
- Relevant IT experience in Finance/ Banking industries is preferred.
- Enterprise IT Governance including knowledge of IT risk management and controls.
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable pieces.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Superior communication, facilitation and consensus-building skills.
- Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills.
- Process design and analysis skills.
- Research, analysis and judgment skills