International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of Logistics Technology company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for Head of Marketing position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
The Head of Marketing Manager will be lead team and report to Regional Marketing Manager, oversee financial report analyzing, operating and administration costs and investment efficiency. The ideal candidate would have strong experience in leadership and marketing planning.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, partner, financial, public relations, and production, R&D departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or similar; A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 2-3 years' experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Fluently communication in English & Chinese