International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational consumer financial company.
Our highly respected client is seeking a Head of Marketing with at least 5 years marketing experience in financial services, consumer finance. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
The position will fully in-charge of all marketing activities of the company included to build marketing & communication strategy, brand visibility & product development campaigns.
- Developing marketing and communications strategy both online & offline including budgets and timeline management
- Drive the company to become the leading non-Bank financial services organization in Vietnam especially in Vehicle for Cash, Motorcycle hire purchase business.
- Launch new products to improve the company's profitability e.g., Motorcycle Hire Purchase business, Personal Loan, etc.
- Marketing Head will help boost the finance business by creating campaigns that will help target Car showrooms, car dealers, and resellers.
- Look after the whole company's marketing activities in all departments and drive the company's bottom line e.g., New Product Development, Risk and Reward Management, Dealer Relations, Sales and Collection Management, etc.
- Represent the company and create good publicity through effective PR campaigns
- Building brand awareness and positioning, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Managing and executing marketing and communication activities; campaign and promotion, and ensuring a consistent image of the show brand
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Provide leadership and development to marketing team
- Take actions to resolve any sales and marketing issues that may arise
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or related fields
- 5-10 years' experience in strategic marketing (traditional and hands on).
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience as managerial level in Marketing / Brand / Product Management
- Knowledge in Consumer finance, lending or loan is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify business opportunities and market potential
- Proactive and result-oriented with strong leadership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills