Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a well-established digital online media company. The Head of Marketing Communications will lead the end to end communications strategy to boost the awareness and usage of solutions for big brands, agencies, and SMBs.
- Activate integrated marketing communication campaigns, including events, PR, advertising, social media and industry partnerships.
- Manage the brand to ensure consistent communication of the organization's mission and values across all channels and will ensure that the integrity of the brand is maintained and promoted at all times.
- Develop a stakeholder engagement strategy to maximize relationships with clients, brands, and other stakeholders.
- Tracking effectiveness of all marketing/communications activity.
- Identify and effectively utilize a range of channels to deliver successful results of campaign, including offline and online media.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in marketing communications, preferably coming from tech industry.
- Strong exposure in marketing communications, corporate communications, brand communications, partnership, and creative.
- Proven track record in development and delivery of strategic communication and marketing across a range of budgets and channels.
- The experience of building targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills. Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to influence senior leaders and stakeholders.