Head of Marketing
Food and Destination Marketing
Starts March 2023
FTC - 6 months contract
Based West Midlands at least two days per week
Well-recognised hospitality and restaurant brand looking for a Head of Marketing cover for 6 months.
Applicants must have previous experience in the hospitality and especially food hospitality or food retail environment.
- Responsible for developing and delivering the strategic marketing plan for leading food retail brands
- Work closely with relevant senior key stakeholders and manage a team
- Accountable for all elements of the marketing mix you will be expected to lead, develop, coach and inspire your team to deliver the marketing plan.
- Effective relationship and communication with Brand Controller, ensuring the implementation of a cohesive longer-term plan in harmony with the delivery of compelling offers supported through robust marketing communications and sales promotion.
- Ability to think strategically about all elements of Marketing
- People management skills -engages and effectively leads a high performing team and has a style of operation that delivers excellent results through people.
- Excellent influencing skills coupled with the ability to impact across a variety of stakeholders
- Data rational with an excellent understanding of financial reporting and sales information and measuring the ROI for campaigns and initiatives.
- Commercially competent. Ability to identify and raise issues that may have an adverse effect on the company. Logical approach to solving problems. Demonstrates an awareness of the wider business issues when making decisions.
- Highly resilient and works with pace, attention to detail, focus and optimism, to overcome obstacles and deliver against the plan.
- Collaborates effectively across and outside the business with stakeholders to achieve swift and co-ordinated delivery of results.
- Demonstrates commitment to the team at all times. Listens to team members, actively contributes and shows commitment to building relationships within the team and also the wider business.
- Communicates and presents clearly and with confidence to gain commitment and support.
- Creates accurate plans and monitors these highlighting any areas of concern.
- Shows resilience and calmness and is able to deal with a range of accountabilities at any one time.
- Acts as a real guest champion focusing on putting the guest at the heart of everything. Driven to deliver performance targets and successful outcomes.
Successful applicants will be contacted during January, either by phone or email.