Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the biggest multinational hospitality tech companies. Our respected client is looking for an experienced Head of New Business Planning with 6-7 years of experience. The job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
As a Head of New Business Planning, you will be mainly responsible for working end to end in creating a new line of business or revenue stream to scale up the company. This position will report directly to the COO.
- Planning the new business line suitable for the company's central vision.
- Craft a business strategy that can scale up the company's growth.
- Develop strategies for increasing sales in a new stream and identify the best solutions to achieve incremental growth.
- Discovering, defining, and implementing force multiplier concepts that can significantly improve the new business profile.
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to understand the market's needs.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth.
- Create internal conversion-optimizing systems by understanding the root of the problems and roadblocks, and then use intelligent tools and software to fix the issues.
- Working with cross-function teams to ensure the success of the new initiative.
- Minimum 6-7 years of working experience
- Direct experience in building new businesses/products with proven ability to deliver consistently solid and measurable results
- Strong business acumen, with experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Have an end-to-end problem-solving and entrepreneurial mindset to work in a fast-growing startup.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks; ability to meet deadlines; and strong attention to detail.
- Preferably someone with experience working in a technology startup company.