International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global business services firm. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Head of Operation position.
The dedicated Head of Operation will be managing the delivery & operations for a Delivery client.
- Achieve all key contractual SLAs
- Lead all client and internal calls for the process, single point of contact
- Single point of contact for all financial decisions regarding the account
- Grow account strategically to increase the top line for the organization
- Manage and improve the profitability of the account
- Ensure continuous improvement in service delivery through Process Improvement Initiatives
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the contact center or outsourcing space and strong knowledge of leading delivery with Voice business services.
- Currently in Senior Manager role (min 100HC) that can lead the operations team including Operation Managers and Team Leads.
- Have the capability of building a high-performance culture of inspiration and motivation.
- Can provide high-level advice on strategic planning, performance management, and continuous service quality improvement.
- Undertake the development, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of the Operations Plan to meet the goals.
- Ability to monitor efficiency parameters (seat utilization/shrinkage/attendance management/retention etc).
- Strong understanding of contracts and key BPO dynamics governing them.
- Strong customer service orientation and client management skills.
- Robust experience in driving key customer metrics like NPS/CSAT.
- Fundamentally a strong people manager should be able to guide a team to success.
- Advanced English.