International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational well-known company with modern manufacturing facilities in Binh Duong Province.
Our client, a high-tech manufacturer with innovative technology, is seeking an engineering professionals with at least 10 years of project management experience for Head of PMO position. This role will work at Binh Duong Factory with shuttle bus from Dong Nai Province and Ho Chi Minh City provided.
The Head of PMO will build and maintain a high performing project-driven team. He/she will work closely with Engineering team in Headquarter to transfer many projects to Vietnam site.
- Make sure that all projects are planned and structured in a logical manner (subprojects and work packages) as well as organizes resources, plans costs and time;
- Standardization and continuous improvement on way of working in projects to increase efficiency & effectiveness and secure on-time delivery of the right product;
- Analyze critical paths, chances and risks during the project;
- Being a change champion;
- Making sure lean principles & other best practices are followed;
- People management of the project managers (incl. hiring, coaching, supporting & reviewing their work).
- Report project status to Headquarter, Steering Committee
- Control Compliance in project management process;
- Bachelor Degree required in related disciplines.
- Being an Expert in Project Management with at least 10 years of experience and excellent people management skills. Experience working in Electronics manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Being strategic thinker with good planning, analytical skills.
- Having outstanding communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills;
- Have the ability to motivate, convince, and energize others; demonstrated skills in training and coaching others;
- Are able to do stakeholder management, manage expectations and influencing the thinking of the team and others within the company;
- Have an open mindset and attitude, listening to improvement ideas of colleagues.
- Fluent in English