Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the Hospital Industry. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Manage and coordinate the Hospital Accreditation process
- Collaborates and consults with other associated facilities regarding current quality control issues and activities.
- Collects, analyzes, and oversees data entry on relevant quality performance indicators.
- Monitors and evaluates appropriateness of facility quality control plans and practices.
- Designs, schedules and conducts quality review audits as appropriate to the facility or service;
- Performs or coordinates chart and/or other medical record reviews and records and/or abstracts specific relevant data as appropriate.
- Generates and/or coordinates the development of various reports regarding performance against quality indicators, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Participates in the planning, development, coordination, and presentation of specific training and educational programs as appropriate to the quality assurance needs of the facility or service
- Registered and licensed doctor with at least 5 years of clinical work experience in the full-service acute Hospital environment (preferably with at least 5 years of managerial experience in a relevant field)
- Customer-focused with the ability to interact with patients, visitors, and other stakeholders to understand their needs
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards