Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a renowned multinational footwear company. The Head of Retail will take charge of and lead the national retail organization with the objective of attaining sustainable sales, profitability, and inventory targets. This role is on an onsite work set-up and will be reporting to the Director of Retail and County Manager in PH.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a unique and brand relevant shopping experience across Own and Franchise channels.
- Develop 3-year retail strategy and ensure an integrated distribution road map is developed in cooperation with wholesale - balancing full price and factory outlet channels in accordance with country and regional strategy.
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations and make loss prevention a key operational discipline.
- Craft winning strategies for achieving sustained sales growth and maximizing profit.
- Collaborate closely with the wholesale team to ensure market-appropriate pricing levels.
- Drive chain-wide execution, consistency and compliance through store management operations.
- Ensure that product selection for all stores aligns with consumer profiles, competitive landscape, and store formats by utilizing grades/bands as the basis.
- Collaborate with the Merchandising team to capitalize on opportunities and make informed purchasing decisions, employing a structured approach through the Open-to-Buy (OTB) and Range Planning process.
Cover the following areas:
- Strategic & Finance
- Store Development & Portfolio Management
- Planning and Merchandising
- People Management and Development
- Bachelor's degree in business Marketing or related field.
- At least 10 years work experience in sales and retail, preferably in fashion, sport or lifestyle industry with 4 years leadership experience.
- With strong Operational and Store Development experiences.
- Experienced with owned & operated as well as Franchise operations retail business is essential.
- Experience of project management in integration of new technology, system or service providers is a plus.
- Must be customer retail focused.
- Must be good at forecasting and data analytics.
- Must have experience in budgeting, strategic planning, retail operations, merchandise management/trading, campaign management, space planning and sales management.