|Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a renowned multinational footwear company. The Head of Sales will support the objective of driving profitable and sustainable market share and net sales growth. This role is on an onsite work set-up and will be reporting to the Director of Sales and County Manager in PH. |
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and execute local brand strategy.
- Drive cross functional collaboration of all direct reports and key interfaces.
- Take the helm of wholesale operations with the goal of becoming the 'partner of choice.'
- Cultivate strong relationships with key decision-makers among our major clients and foster transparency and data-driven strategies to ensure mutual commercial prosperity.
- Facilitate strategy development and take charge of its seamless translation and implementation at the local level.
- Drive enhanced standardization and execution excellence across all sales initiatives.
- Recruit and build the local sales organization in accordance to business needs.
- Develop, train, and guide all direct reports through the establishment of clear performance targets, objective guidelines, and sales disciplines.
- Oversee and provide reports on customer and competitor performance, including market share and development, sell-through performance, and return on investment (ROI) for key activities.
- Act as support in the local SEA management team Jo
- Bachelor's degree in business Marketing or related field.
- At least 10 years work experience in sales and retail, preferably in the sport, FMCG, and consulting industries with 4 years leadership experience.
- Experienced in retail sales, supply chain, finance and marketing.
- With strong account management and presentation experience.
- Well-versed in online sales, business planning and forecasting.
- I have a high level of Project Management skills.
- With strategic acumen and business focus.