International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global leading manufacturer in lubricants industry.
Our client is seeking for a professional with at least 10 years of experience in different functions of supply chain management. The job is based in HCMC, Vietnam.
- Lead the end-to-end supply chain functions from purchasing, planning, logistics, customer service to distribution of products.
- Ensure the planning of production, raw and packaging materials and finished goods delivery are well managed in order to meet demand at highest level of service.
- Ensure the sourcing plan to be aligned for raw and packaging materials for short and long terms with Asia SC.
- Manage logistics flow from raw and packaging materials planning to Factory delivery (freight, insurance and services), and from warehouses and to customers' premise for finished goods (domestics and oversea). Ensure international trade, local regulatory and tax compliance throughout the full flow.
- Manage SOP for all local and export sale and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop supply chain organization and people capability to enable delivery of functional goals aligned to the business agenda.
- Direct implementation of the excellence agenda for an effective and efficient supply chain.
- Bachelor's Degree in logistics, procurement, supply chain management, business management, or a relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years experienced in different functions of the supply chain.
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills with strategic mindset.
- Fluent in spoken and written in English.