Head of Supply Chain Solutions - Freight Forwarder
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading national company with a core focus on freight forwarding. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least twenty years' experience in freight forwarding for the job of Head of Supply Chain Solutions. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to VP of Freight Forwarding Group
- Creates a roadmap and framework for Supply Chain improvement needed to ensure progress in processes
- Forecasting, analyzing, and grasping market fluctuations in the industry by analyzing key nodes and risk points in the process of supply chain management
- Proven successful track record in growing new accounts through consultative and strategic approach
- Ability to develop and maintain long term relationships with C-level clients and have a fast-paced work approach
- Having ability to analyze, develop and implement metrics and process enhancement to ensure KPI are aligned with
- desired goals
- Having the ability to bring an entrepreneurial mindset with excellence deliverable
- Have a good track record managing complex activities and have highly capabilities to deliver projects across functions and business
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring team members
- Bringing new innovations to the operational excellence and technology solutions
- Collaborate with all relevant teams to achieve an effective and efficient Supply Chain process
- Bachelor/Master's degree in either Business, Management, Supply Chain, or any related field of
- At least 15 years of working experience in Supply Chain solution, Trucking, Warehousing, minimum 10 years experience in Supply Chain, minimum 8 years experience International Forwarding (Import and Export shipping) including minimum of 5 years managerial experience in managing a team of 20 sales or more people.
- Having exposure to the supply chain management-related field of work would be a plus.
- Proven track record in sales and business development, including farming and hunting capability.
- Strong market analysis, marketing and promotion skills.
- Familiar with the development of logistics market dynamics and trends.
- Able to understand the market channels and costs, effectively assess channel costs and channel space.
- Good market planning, coordination and management skills, understanding of basic financial knowledge, keen judgment and risk control ability.
- Having a proven track record of being an exceptionally collaborative team player.
- Excellent skills in communicating complex ideas effectively both written and verbally.
- Having a proven track record in designing and implementing strategy.
- Having outstanding records of managerial or professional achievement.
- A leader with a record of inspiring teams, build strong relationships and create true followership.
- You have strategic and creative thinking as we prefer long-term and sustainable solutions