Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a forward-thinking organization committed to driving sustainability initiatives and making a positive impact on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors. With a focus on net-zero strategy, the company is a leader in implementing sustainable practices aligned with its business goals and values.
As the Head of Sustainability, you play a pivotal role in shaping and leading the organization's sustainability initiatives. With a primary focus on implementing a net-zero strategy, your responsibilities include developing and implementing sustainability strategies aligned with business goals and legal requirements.
- Lead sustainability management to establish the development of sustainability strategies, frameworks, and related policies and guidelines focusing on 'Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) areas, with a primary emphasis on net-zero strategy.
- Develop and implement sustainability strategies aligned with business goals, values, and legal requirements.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement in the company's environmental, social, and governance performance.
- Stay updated on the latest developments in sustainability thinking and practices, sharing relevant insights internally.
- Monitor industry trends related to sustainability to identify future growth opportunities or risk areas requiring mitigation efforts.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management & Policy, Public Policy, or related fields.
- Extensive experience in managerial roles with a focus on sustainability, strategy, and development (consulting background will be a plus).
- Preferred submission of other independent sustainability assessments/benchmarking (e.g., THSI, CDP, DJSI, S&P, MSCI, etc.).
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Rally with the ability to foster team spirit, especially among less seasoned members (consulting background preferred).