Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a pioneer and leading organization within the mobile micro-payment sector and performance marketing.
Our distinguished client expertise includes building and marketing products such as mobile apps, video streaming, online learning portals, and mobile games. Due to rapid growth, they are currently seeking for an exceptional Head of Technology with at least 5 years' experience in management positions. The job is based in Kuala Lumpur. The successful Applicant will be required to lead and manage a team of 15 engineers, developers, and other technical team members.
- Manage company technology, IT Infra, and all technological resources (architecture, development, QA, maintenance, and operations.
- Half day's work will be focused on micro-payments and the other half will be focused on creating data oriented solutions.
- Device, plan, and execute upgrades of company programs, processes, and tech stack.
- Look into hiring new talents and building teams that can add value to the organization.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and challenge team members with a goal to create and inspiring culture and drive innovations.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in managing and leading tech teams.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the group of companies.
- Action-oriented with a strong ability to take ownership and execute assigned tasks as well as responsibilities.
- Should have passion for coding, optimizing business, and able to be hands on.
- Good coaching and mentoring skills.
- Familiar with AWS, Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, Git, AWS Aurora (MySQL and PostgreSQL), Redshift, S3, Cloudfront, EC2, as well as legacy applications with MongoDB. Will require to manage migration to a more cohesive infrastructure.
- Must be familiar with PHP.
- Require deep understanding in modelling data and hands-on experience in data analysis as well as SQL.
- Knowledge in developing and maintaining scalable, reliable, fault-tolerant and real-time systems.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills.
- Must be able to work in Kuala Lumpur.