Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a leading Bank, based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a pro-active and experience Head of UX/UI Designer, with ideal experience in developing digital product with large scale size.
The role of Head of UX/UI Designer is responsible for designing user experience, designing user interface, and doing market research. He/She will have to be able to manage and deal with stakeholder and top management, thus he/she must possess strong convincing skills and good at solving conflicts
- Drive the design for Bank's Digital Innovation Products and Processes.
- Design user experience/journey, user interface, and conduct market research.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Business and Engineering to conceptualize new products and improve existing solutions.
- Create innovative design solutions to solve customer problems.
- Distil the essence of what makes digital solutions successful and transfer those learning's into the physical domain.
- Create user experience specification, mockups, prototypes.
- Remotely work with the other members of the design team and the Product Management organization
- Transform and apply data gathered through analytics, usability evaluations and market research to create meaningful design recommendations.
- Manage and develop the team of UX designers.
- Manage and deal with stakeholder and top management.
- Master / Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Architectural Design, Cognitive Science or related field
- Experience in developing or designing digital product with large scale size (such as mobile banking platform with millions of user.)
- Experience working closely with user researchers to understand users and incorporate the discoveries as part of the creative process
- Ability to remotely collaborate actively & effectively on multidisciplinary teams
- Experience applying a user-centered design process
- Excellent knowledge of emerging technologies and trends
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Good command in English