Tax and Statutory accounts
- Supporting the audit and accounts preparation of nine head office entities, and the group consolidation. This includes five new entities subject to their first annual audit.
- Helping prepare work papers and supporting schedules for auditors, and for the firm of advisors who prepare statutory accounts and the consolidation workings.
- Supporting all aspects of the consolidation,.
- Drafting disclosures required for Directors reports and accounting policy notes.
- Liaising with tax advisors on all aspects of corporation tax, including computations, RDEC, patent box and disclosures required for the statutory accounts.
ERP and Other responsibilities
- Assisting with various special projects expected to take place over the summer.
- Supporting the Head Office Financial Controller as the role out of ERP gathers pace around the group - including mapping and uploading historic comparative data before go live dates.
- Helping with month end close processes for head office companies being migrated onto the ERP system.
- Helping with weekly reporting of revenue forecasts and cash flow forecasts.
- Other projects and assistance to the Group FC and CFO.